Corinne E. O’Reilly
Corinne O’Reilly is an Associate at Kennon Craver, specializing in Commercial Real Estate Law. Corinne graduated magna cum laude from Northeastern University in 2020 with a Bachelor of Arts in International Affairs. While earning her undergraduate degree, she studied abroad at McGill University and the London School of Economics. She was also a member of the Sigma Kappa Sorority and the Pep Band.
Corinne earned her law degree with honors from the University of North Carolina School of Law. While in law school, Corinne served as a certified student practitioner in the Startup NC Law Clinic, where she worked with local entrepreneurs on a myriad of issues affecting their businesses.
Corinne lives in Chapel Hill with her dog, Daisy, and loves hiking, yoga, and pottery.
EDUCATION & ADMISSIONS
- J.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- B.A., Northeastern University
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITY
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, Durham County Bar Association
- Member, Junior League of Durham and Orange Counties