Elaina A. (Laina) Womble
Laina Womble is an associate at Kennon Craver, PLLC focusing on commercial real estate. Laina has experience representing real estate developers, investors and homebuilders. Laina also works on conservation easements, commercial leases, and contract negotiations.
Laina is a proud double Tar Heel earning both her undergraduate and law school degrees from the University of North Carolina. During her undergraduate career, Laina studied Business Administration at Kenan-Flagler Business School. While in law school at University of North Carolina School of Law, Laina served as a Dean’s Fellow, and represented her class as the Class Representative on the Student Bar Association all three years.
Laina enjoys being outdoors and exploring the trails around Durham. She also has a passion for giving back to local community through her volunteer work with Best Buddies.
EDUCATION & ADMISSIONS
- J.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- B.S., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Business Administration
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITY
- Young Professional Board Member of the Caring House
- Member, Junior League of Durham and Orange Counties
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, Durham County Bar Association