Elaina A. (Laina) Womble
Laina Womble is a partner at Kennon Craver, specializing in commercial real estate law. Laina has experience representing commercial real estate investors and developers on acquisitions and dispositions in the retail, office and multi-family spaces. In addition, Laina regularly represents both landlords and tenants in commercial lease negotiations.
Laina enjoys working on conservation easement transactions with both local land conservancies and national ecological restoration companies. This work is especially meaningful due to Laina’s love for the outdoors.
Laina is a proud double Tar Heel earning both her undergraduate and law school degrees from the University of North Carolina. During her undergraduate career, Laina studied Business Administration at UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School. Laina currently serves as a Board Member on the Young Professional Advisory Board for Caring House in Durham.
EDUCATION & ADMISSIONS
- J.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- B.S., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Business Administration
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITY
- Young Professional Board Member of the Caring House
- Member, Junior League of Durham and Orange Counties
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, Durham County Bar Association