Michele L. Livingstone
Michele Livingstone practices litigation and represents a variety of clients in both state and federal court. Michele is originally from California but relocated to North Carolina to attend Wake Forest University School of Law. Prior to joining the firm, Michele served as a defense attorney on a variety of cases including labor and employment, professional malpractice, construction defects, and workers’ compensation.
In her spare time, Michele enjoys cooking, checking out the local restaurant scene, and staying active. She is an avid rower and is always looking for her next challenge.
EDUCATION & ADMISSIONS
- J.D., Wake Forest University of Law
- B.S., Santa Clara University, Political Science and Economics
- North Carolina State Bar
- Eastern District of North Carolina
- Middle District of North Carolina
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITY
- North Carolina Bar Association
- NCBA Young Lawyers Division
- Legal Feeding Frenzy, Co-Chair
- Raleigh Rowing Club